Day 25: Morning
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you’re all having a wonderful day and you all got what you wished for for Christmas.
I didn’t really wish for anything material this Christmas, so everything I got, I was thankful for getting at all. Here’s a list of everything I got this year, so far:
– The Hobbit ‘The Ring’ keychain
– The Hobbit bookmark
– The Hobbit leather journal
– Hello Kitty lock and key journal
– The Big Bang Theory Soft Kitty hoodie (on backorder until March, so it’s not here yet)
– Chicboom portable speaker keychain (Uncle)
– Woodland charm bracelet, pin, Rick Astley cassette tape, some weird Obama booklet, a flyer for Love Letters Anonymous (Betsy)
– Under the Mistletoe (Justin Bieber), My World Acoustic (Justin Bieber) a Fun album (Alyza)
– Plaid print blanket, candle, makeup (Beth)
– $25 gift card to California Pizza Kitchen (Julia)
– $50 gift card to Outback Steakhouse (BFJ owners)
– Candle, tree ornament, homemade cookies, mug, hot cocoa mixes, Godiva (Carol)
– Hello Kitty coloring books, washcloths, candle, crayons, tree ornament, soap (Roxanne)
– Poinsetta plant (Diane)
And I’m told there’s more to come from some other people.
Last night I bought myself Christmas presents to myself in the form of Amazon MP3 downloads – got Rihanna’s Unapologetic album, Lana del Ray’s Paradise, and Ellie Goulding’s Halcyon. They were only $1.99 each, of course I snatched that up.
Also, today I decided to clean my room but a bit, as well as bring up all the underwear I had downstairs. And then I decided to count the pairs and organize it all. Picture below are 227/228. Threw away 18 after this picture was taken.
I ran out of room actually and originally had 2 rows on the floor, but I moved them up on the bed and managed to squish them to the far right.