…that annoy me about one on one customer service jobs:
1. Customers who think they’re more important than other customers. Who are you that you think you deserve my attention RIGHT THIS SECOND RIGHT NOW while you can CLEARLY see that I’m currently with someone else? Who are you to rudely “tsk tsk tsk” behind my back while I’m with another customer? Fuck you.
2. Customers who make me take out items placed in hard to reach spots in the showcases and THEN DON’T BUY SHIT. SUCK MY DICK.
3. Customers who make me give prices on items in every. single. case. AND THEN DON’T BUY ANYTHING. SERIOUSLY GO AWAY OMG.
4. Customers who complain that gold is so expensive now, but ask if they can get like a thick 30 inch chain for ~$100. UM NO, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU. THIS IS 2013 HOMIE.
5. Customers who work with multiple sales people. IF YOU TALKED TO ME SEVERAL TIMES IN THE LAST WEEK, WHY ARE YOU BUYING FROM MY COWORKER. I WORK ON COMMISSION, STOP WHORING.
And now for some good news: I HAVE SKIRTS UP FOR SALE IN MY ETSY SHOP!!
Get them here: http://etsy.com/shop/lovelikeangels And I do custom orders as well :)