1. Last night I had a dream my brother died and was replaced by another brother who was like his twin, but a little different and he had to learn to be exactly like my brother. It was very strange and for some reason I thought it of utter importance to wake up a few minutes before noon to hug him and make sure he wasn’t actually dead. So he stuck his armpit in my face to try to get me to stop hugging him. Sibling love.
2. I went shopping with my mom after she woke up and got a really comfortable long sleeve lounge shirt from Old Navy for $4.76! I make it sound really lame but it’s actually nice. It’s simple and it’s a little thicker than regular t-shirt cotton and it’s also brushed. This is basically what it looks like, but mine is this bright minty green.
3. I finally got around to doing some of my homework for pattern techniques. And by that I mean I couldn’t leave it on my conscience to not at least ATTEMPT to do some of it. I copied my pattern pieces and attempted to do some changes to them like instructed, however, upon closer examination of the instructions, I found them inadequate and misleading, so I rolled everything back up and went to shower.
4. My hair is magnificently luscious today.
5. I watched episodes 8 and 9 from the final season of The Tudors and cried a little when the Earl of Surrey (David O’Hara’s character) was given his sentence. WHAT A SEXY MAN GOING TO WASTE. But I greatly admired his consistent pride in the house of Howard. Seriously, so sexy. Also, I want to punch Bishop Gardiner in the face. Although he (Simon Ward) has a pleasant face most of the time, but he is so ridiculously ruthless!