Things I was supposed to do this weekend, but didn’t, in order of how excited I was about them:
1. Go to Ikea.
2. Go to Great Lakes Crossing.
3. Watch An Idiot Abroad 3.
4. Go to the gym.
5. Visit the gamers at Global Game Jam. (sorryyyy!)
6. Take pictures of bathing suits and then proceed to take said bathing suits apart. (I did the former part.)
7. Write a 2-3 page paper on Magic Johnson’s rise in the business world.
8. Start my business plan.
9. Start either of the two horrible projects for Ethics.
Things I ended up doing this weekend in order of how happy they made me:
1. Went shopping at Somerset, bought yoga pants from Victoria’s Secret (and got my free undie!) AND GOT A PAIR OF FREE EARBUDS, WUT.
2. Organized the kitchen pantry.
3. Made myself pretty and took new pictures. #narcissism
4. Downloaded Marina and the Diamonds’ album Electra Heart Deluxe Edition and wondered why the hell I didn’t do that sooner.
5. Exercised at home.
6. Ordered house slippers off Groupon.
7. Bought the book Matched by Ally Condie after reading the first two chapters in store and deciding I couldn’t leave it there.
8. Bought special shampoo and conditioner that makes my hair super soft and silky.
9. Tried on a lot of clothes and ended up NOT buying them. #savings #selfcontrol
10. Sold a significant amount of merch at work.