Day 26: Grateful
Today I’m grateful that despite it taking me over an hour to get home from Somerset, I made it through a snowstorm with my mom’s shitty windshield and windwipers helping absolutely 0% with visibility.
On the bright side though, I did snatch some decent deals at the mall today.
– a cocktail dress from American Eagle
– a ceramic bowl, glass teacup, and sky blue eurosham from Anthropologie
– 3 diamond shaped ornaments and Belgian Linen hand cream from Restoration Hardware
– 3 sherpa fleece sheep ornaments, lemon lotion, 5 mini hand santizers, 1 mini sanitizer holder from Bath & Body Works
– 2 workout tanktops from Gap
I also asked at Anthro about internships and they gave me an application to fill out. Hopefully this road winds the right way. FINGERS CROSSED!