Day 25: 10 things you do when you’re bored
1. Go online. It’s sad, but true.
2. Watch tv. I don’t watch tv as much as I used to though. Kinda makes me sad a little. I don’t really have time.
3. Watch movies. At home. Usually on Netflix. And then I come and rave about them here.
4. Read. I used to do this more when I was younger and had more free time to waste. I try to read before I go to bed every night. Doesn’t always happen, but at least I make an effort.
5. Exercise. Always a good option.
6. Bake/Cook. My household has a lot of ingredients readily available for me to try out recipes.
7. Go shopping. Probably one of my favorite remedies for boredness. I can always shop.
8. Photography. It helps if I’m really inspired, but it’s a good boredness curator.
9. Drawing/sketching/painting. I consider myself first and foremost an artist. It’s always something I will fall back on.
10. Writing. Sometimes you just have to write shit out, you know? You just have to express things.