I think it’s time for another 30 day challenge. Yes, I know, this will technically put me over my 365 days. But listen, while I was in the bathroom I realized that I’m closing in on that prematurely anyway because before I started the pre-NaNoWriMo warm-up challenge last October, I had a few posts in the bucket already. So you know what, I think I’m just gonna keep going and see where it goes from here.
In the coming 30 days, I will be doing a “Top 10” 30 day challenge.
Day 1: List 10 facts about you.
1. I dye my hair red/ginger because I’ve always wanted to be a natural ginger.
2. I often play Billy Talent albums on repeat. Like the BRAND FUCKING NEW DEAD SILENCE ALBUM THAT ARRIVED IN THE SNAIL MAIL TODAY.
3. I love musicals.
4. I’ve read the Harry Potter series 5 times each. That’s the equivalent of 35 books. Plus 3 for The Tales of Beedle the Bard, Quidditch Through the Ages and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
5. I’m highly prone to cavities. I’ve had 6 new fillings in the past 7 days and will be getting another set of I’m not sure how many next week.
6. I’m not allowed to have touchable pets.
7. I yawn a lot when I exercise.
8. When I sleep on my back, I usually don’t move at all during the night and I wake up in the same position I fell asleep in.
9. I fucking LOVE foreign movies.
10. I think tequila tastes like ass.