If you missed tonight’s episode of Once Upon A Time, I feel very sorry for you for the following reasons:
1. You missed Emma finally realizing this yes, the curse is real.
2. You missed August turning into Pinnochio and the touching moment when Emma burst in and bawled her eyes out watching that happen to him.
3. You missed the pretty legit fight scene where Emma fought the shit out of a goddamn dragon and then took a golden egg after she killed the dragon that harbored a bottle of true love.
4. You missed Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin coercing/lying to Emma to give him the egg as she was stuck in the elevator shaft back up from the dragon’s lair, only to find out he had tied up Regina.
5. You missed Belle being released from her basement entrapment by the Mad Hatter/Jefferson and being told to find Mr. Gold and tell him Regina trapped her.
6. You missed Belle finding Mr. Gold and telling him that, and then seeing Mr. Gold CRY. IT WAS SO SWEET.
7. YOU MISSED EMMA BREAKING THE GODDAMN CURSE WHEN SHE KISSED HENRY CAUSE HE WAS DEAD.
8. YOU MISSED THE PULSATION OF LOVE RIPPLING THROUGHOUT THE LAND AND WAKING UP ALL THE CHARACTERS.
9. YOU MISSED MR. GOLD BRINGING MAGIC TO OUR WORLD. BAM. END OF SEASON.
P.S. Completely unrelatedly, HNI made a visit to the library last week to chat. I was emotionally cooled down from not seeing him for 2 weeks, but as soon as he walked in, it was like a sunny lion awoke and all I could do was smile uncontrollably. WHAT IS THIS LIFE.