So Justin Bieber’s video for Boyfriend finally premiered. I just watched it.
Here are my thoughts on Justin Bieber:
1. I love the kid. I always have, ever since I saw him on TMZ 3 or 4 years ago in this cute gimpy cast-legged state.
2. I love his music. That’s right, I LIKE JUSTIN BIEBER’S MUSIC. In fact, I own both his My World and My World 2.0 albums. And I played the shit out of them when I got them.
3. Oh and his movie? Went to see it twice in theatres. The second time I sported purple Bieber 3D glasses. I still have them.
4. I’ve mentioned this before, a long time ago, but the big reason why I like him so much is because he was not part of “the machine” AKA Disney. He worked hard to get where he is now. He’s a sweet kid.
5. I like his face.
6. I even kinda like his bible-humping take on life.
7. I admire his unwavering determination and ambition. I think it’s something that people need to recognize. Forget the stupid jokes about him looking like a girl and whatever other bullshit. He’s actually incredibly talented and he puts in the effort to make his dreams reality. What have YOU done!?
8. I’ve considered buying Bieber underwear from his fan shop.
P.S. It’s thunderstorming here pretty hard and I LOVE it. I really hope it lasts throughout the night.