Okay so, I’ve finished constructing all 3 of my outfits for my apparel production class (minus the finishing touches – sashes and such) and I am soooo happy and rather proud. I’m kind of really in love with my red with black lace overlay dress, and the top to my rose overlay skirt looks rather bomb. And I finished the presentation board for fashion design 2. Now I just have to do the tech pack (AP) and muslin garment (FD2). I still might explode.
But overall, today was a very good day. Like I said, finished garments was pretty much the design highlight of the day. And like an hour long discussion with HNI. It was a wonderful way to take a mental break from sewing and have a mutual mental-pickle tickle session. YES, MENTAL-PICKLE TICKLE SESSION, YOU READ THAT RIGHT. Okay seriously though. It was kind of funny cause we were watching some video and both saying how we want/need whatever it was, and he said this is why we get along so well. I was like YES. SAME BRAINWAVES! I wanted to like reach out a brain hand and give a mental high 5. If that makes any sense.
Anyway, Day 13: Describe 5 weaknesses you have.
1. Love/lust/guys. That whole little area of my life really fucks with my brain. If you’ve read enough of my posts, you know this already. In the words of Kanye West, “that shit cray“.
2. Pastas/chocolate. Hellooooo, most delicious foods in the world. I go weak in the hands (roaming!) for that shit.
3. Electronics. No matter what store I’m in, if they have an electronics section, I’m gravitating there. Cameras? SHIT SON, let’s play!
4. I’m kind of shy. Believe it or not – if I’m alone (no friends or otherwise) in a room full of strangers or what have you, I’m not one to be all out and crazy. I think this is more of a weakness when it comes to branched off situations that involve getting stepped all over. I’ve been more active in realizing when that happens to me and putting my foot down and saying fuck you, but I feel like I’ve gone through life letting people take advantage of me and I deeply dislike that. NO YOU CAN’T BORROW MY RULERS WHEN YOU DON’T BRING YOUR SHIT TO CLASS EVERY FUCKING DAY.
5. Indecisiveness. I’m indecisive by nature. I never really noticed it until kid with the face pointed it out when we worked together. It doesn’t really bother me except when it’s something important and I’m like fuuuuck I don’t know what to do – should I go for A or B? And then begins the whole cyclical mindfuck of weighing both sides of the equation. Seriously a GIANT circle of “a or b”? I’m workin’ on it.
P.S. I’m in love with this song. Can someone please sing this to me? I’ll love you forever.