So besides finishing up season 2 of Felicity (which I will discuss in a bit) I also decided to make some tortilla personal pizzas! And I chronicled the process so I can share it with you guys!
Here is the “recipe” for my tortilla personal pizzas:
– 2 tortillas (I used spinach tortillas)
– choice of cheese (I used Havarti)
– 3 slices of turkey bacon, chopped
– 1/5 of a bell pepper, thinly chopped
– 1/4 onion, thinly sliced
– 8 pineapple chunks, cubed in 3rds
(Or, you can put whatever you want on your pizza.)
– Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
– Follow the below step by step pictures.
– Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until cheese starts looking cooked (but don’t overcook the tortillas!)
They turned out quite delicious, although the spinach tortillas kinda threw off the flavor. They’re a little strange tasting sometimes, not gonna lie. You gotta find the right foods to eat them with.
Anyway, so I watched the last 4 episodes of season 2 of Felicity today. I was so happy Felicity and Ben got back together! And in the last episode they finally had sex. I was like JESUS CHRIST THANK GOD. There was so much built up sexual tension between everyone this season that all the sexualness that happened in the last 4 episodes was just good for everybody involved. This show just again and again reminds me of myself and of my life. It’s so damn good, I feel everybody who didn’t watch it when it was one should get Netflix and watch it now. It’s so good I can feel it on my tongue!
And now it’s time to watch An Idiot Abroad: The Bucket List. Good night blogosphere!